Online media has registered an exponential growth which has lead to the emergence of a new consumer type with different needs besides the already known ones, with professional developing necessities but with no time. This consumer can be generically called a digital consumer. We designed the online courses for this type of consumer.
We are changing the teaching methods and we try to solve the problems which might occur during and after the course sessions.
Are you busy? Do you suffer from lack of time but you also want to develop your carrier? Are you interested in project management?
All you need to do is to enroll in our online courses now!
E-learning through Infinity Business Center will help you obtain the same skils and qualifications as you would if you attend the traditional courses. Online courses at Infinity Business Center are based on the project management principles and the best practices aligned to PMI® – PMBOK® Guide and Prince international standards. Our approach is focused on helping you obtain thouroughly project management knowledge, work techniques and the best practices to sucessfully manage your project, from initiating to project closure.
Advantages of online courses:
- Save time and money
- Study anywhere, from any PC
- Improved understanding – you can replay the courses at anytime to review the main concepts
- Real-time contact with the trainer
Benefits which can be obtained through our e-learning program
- Real-time contact with the trainers with possibility to address questions during and after the sessions
- You will receive the video courses so you will be able to review the part you haven’t fully understood and want to cover again
- Verify your progress after each module completion
- Receive support from the trainer – you can address any question which might arise during or after the courses through e-mail or by phone
- Course materiales required to enhance your studying strategy – manuals, work sheets, charts
- We guarantee a high level of quality through constant testing
- The teaching method is intensive with real accessible examples
- We offer lessons learned acquired through many years of effective project management experience
Project Management for Construction Projects: tools & techniques
Project Management for EPCC Projects: tools & techniques
Project Management for Turnaround Projects: tools & techniques
Project Management for Engineering & Design projects: tools & techniques
Risk Management in Projects and Programs: tools & techniques
Cost Management in Projects using Microsoft Excel
Project Management, from simple to complex
Risk Management in Organizations and Projects
Earned Value Management
PMI, PMP and PMBOK are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.